One of the best parts of having an Enterprise Architect coach when is having someone who understands what you’re going through and someone who knows what to do in many situations that you face.
My clients have incredibly varied backgrounds, family needs, personal goals, and resources, which means I tailor my coaching services to each client one by one. I treat you like the individual you are. Clients range from the new chief architect, those starting out as enterprise architects to those IT Architects wanting to ramp up their careers.
I am available by phone or Skype, so it’s very easy to get in touch with me. Coaching sessions typically last 30 minutes – that’s just enough time to fit into your day! We can work together for just one session to try, a few sessions to overcome a sticking point in your issue, project, or several sessions to really revamp your career back to the way you want it.
Though we may focus on each of the following categories to a greater or lesser degree depending on your personal needs, every architect coaching session includes guidance on:
– Striking a balance between business and technical so you can enjoy your work and a thriving architecture program.
– Figuring out your personal goals and how to use your skills to achieve them so you never forget why you got into this in the first place.
– Creating a career plan that you can refer to when you need to give yourself a boost, so you never feel like you just don’t know what to do next.
Past clients have also asked specifically for help with:
– Building an architecture strategy
– Managing their time more effectively
– Improving their soft skills around architecture
– Improving decision making
– Avoiding getting overwhelmed
– Being more effective
– Being a one-person architecture program
– Negotiating political issues around projects and programs
– Working through personal fears that hold them back
If you’re wondering whether I can help with a particular problem or issue, please contact me today and ask. The chances are good that I can provide you the guidance and support you need.
And the sooner we get your architecture moving in the direction you want, the better.